Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area Memberships
Membership is open to anyone who agrees with the goals of the FRSO
and who has been approved by the board.
There are three classes of Memberships:
- Regular Members who are 18 years of age or older and are Canadian Residents. These members are allowed to vote in our annual elections. The annual fee for a Regular Member is $20.
- Honorary Members are people recognized by the Board of Directors for their contributions to the Society.
- Special Members are those who are under the age of 18 years and are Canadian Residents. These are designed for those under the legal age of consent who volunteer their time with the Society. The annual fee for a Special Member is $10.
Membership Application Process
1. Review our By-Laws and Code of Ethics to ensure you agree fully with the goals of the Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area (FRSO).
2. Complete a Membership Application (Online Form, HTML Version, PDF Version),
3. Submit your application (online, via email or mail it to us).
4. The FRSO board will review your application at the next board meeting.
5. If your application is approved, you will be asked to pay the annual dues.
6. Once your annual dues have been received, you will be sent a membership card and will be added to our Members email list.
Once your membership has been approved, you can mail a cheque to
the Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area at PO BOX 39034, 2265
Riverside Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K1H 1A1, you can pay us at one
of our events or meetings or you can use the following PayPal link
to pay and renew your annual dues (please note there is a $1.50
surcharge for using PayPal),