Foster Homes Needed!
We need your help! During the summer, many of our regular foster families go on holidays. This, plus a number of recently arrived ferrets, is resulting in a large burden on our existing foster families.
In order to qualify, you must:
- accept a home visit from one of our board members.
- have space to set up a separate cage for another group or a single ferret (we can supply a cage, bedding and accessories if needed).
- be willing and able to supply food, clean bedding and litter.
- have time to provide seperate play times for the foster ferrets.
- be able to bring the foster ferret(s) to our vet if needed.
- be a member of the FRSO (See our Membership Page).
- review and agree with our By-laws and Code of Ethics.